Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Frenzeelo 2013: Year In Review


It's the end of the year again! It's the day where everyone will be cheering for the New Year, singing the classic Auld Lang Syne and counting down from 10 to 1. Of course I am talking about New Year's Eve and the New Year. As the year comes to close and 2014 is approaching us faster than ever, it's time for us to look back at what had happened in the year 2013 for Frenzeelo. It may not be as big and happening as last year, but there are still plenty of great things that had happened in Frenzeelo this year. Let me tell you what they are right here in the very last Frenzeelo article for 2013.

1. Most viewed article of 2013: Shabu Sushi @ NEX


This one was quite a surprise. An article about my experience at a buffet restaurant serving Japanese shabu shabu cuisine is actually the most viewed this year. I'm not entirely sure why but I have a feeling Shabu Sushi was still considered a new restaurant when I wrote the article late last year and that may have piqued readers' curiosity. Plus, if you do a Google search on Shabu Sushi, my article is featured in the first page which is totally awesome indeed. Click here to be directed to the article.

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that with effect from today, I will no longer write about food anymore as I no longer take photos of all my food (sometimes I still do but not as much). Not to worry though, I will still continue talking about places and events around Singapore.

2. The second most viewed article of 2013: 6 Best Rooftop Gardens to Visit in Singapore


This one became the most viewed article for a short while in early 2013. The Rooftop Gardens article was the very first article that I have written where I actually create a so called 'list' counting down the best of the best. I have even made a video on the best rooftop gardens twice. One was last year which you can watch right over here while the latest one with a new format was made this year which you can watch right here. This article has inspired me to write more 'list' articles about how people can make the most of their stay here in Singapore which leads me to number 3. The article on Rooftop Gardens can be seen here.

3. The birth of a new article series: ZeeloTips


If you visit most article sites, you will notice that there are many articles that put the content in list form. This makes it easy for the readers to digest the information and it makes the articles more interesting. In fact, the first ZeeloTips is about the best public parks that you can find in Singapore which can be found here. Actually, I would like to point out that the Rooftop Gardens article was actually truly the very first ZeeloTips article that I have written but I only came up with the name this year. Now, the only thing that matters is that I will definitely continue with the 'list' format called ZeeloTips probably about once a month so do look out for that as well in late January. If you want to make your stay in Singapore a more interesting one, ZeeloTips is definitely the article series for you.

4. The different format changes of Frenzeelo TV



Last year, Frenzeelo TV was launched to test out the video version of Frenzeelo. It was a great experiment and I initially wanted to stop the video series. Thankfully, I continued the Frenzeelo TV video series in April 2013 starting from the Singapore City Gallery episode. After a while, I changed to a better video blogging format where I talk in public in front of the camera (a little bit scary but fun) and started to do that for future episodes as well. Of course, after the new format, I continued to do a slight adjustment to the format by adding background music which makes the video more interesting. More episodes of Frenzeelo TV will be coming soon in 2014 so do look out for that. In the meantime, do check out my YouTube channel for past episodes of Frenzeelo TV.

5. The month with the most number of views: July 2013


July 2013 is the only month in 2013 where the number of total views for Frenzeelo is the highest. The total view count was 5700+ and it's definitely a great achievement for Frenzeelo in 2013. It's much higher than the one featured in the Frenzeelo 2012 Year In Review article where in 2012, December was the month which has the highest number of total views for Frenzeelo coming in at 3000+ readers. I personally would like to thank you for bringing this great achievement to Frenzeelo and for enjoying whatever content that I have posted up here in this website. Don't forget to check out Frenzeelo 2012: Year In Review as well to see all the happenings that happened to Frenzeelo in the year 2012.

Conclusion

That is all for the great things that have happened in the year 2013. More pageviews, more comments, more content and more surprises all thanks to you! Frenzeelo was going through well in 2013 and it's going to get even better in 2014. More great content will be coming soon in 2014 and do look out for a brand new revamp of the site. The website will look fresh and easier to navigate than the current one and not only that, a new logo will be unveiled very very soon. Once again, thank you all for supporting Frenzeelo in 2013, it has been a fruitful year for not only the site but also for me and hopefully, things will be a lot better in 2014. Don't forget that Frenzeelo's 2nd birthday will be held on the 8th of January. Hopefully, a year in review article will be written in December 2014 as week. Thank you very much to all my readers and I wish you a very Happy New Year 2014!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...