Tuesday, June 4, 2013

100 Posts and Counting!


Wow, it's been a while since I last wrote a post here on Frenzeelo thanks to the amount of work that I receive in school. Although I may be busy at times, I will still try my best to make time to write my posts every week just for you.

As you can see from the title and the picture above, this is my 100th post. Yes, you read that right, 100th post. Since January 2012 all the way to now, Frenzeelo is still going strong despite me stopping my other blogs after just a few months of writing. This has been a great milestone for Frenzeelo and for me and I did not expect that this blog will still be alive. Loyal readers and newcomers always encourage me to write my posts and to continue this blog. There will be times whereby I don't even feel like writing at all. But, for the sake of my readers, I will try my best to write something for all of you. Oh and don't worry, this June, I will be back to writing more great content and I will be back to producing more episodes of Frenzeelo TV.

Once again, thank you so much to all the loyal readers of Frenzeelo and even the newcomers for supporting my blog, Frenzeelo. I promise you, I will continue to create great content for years to come. Hopefully, I will still be able to celebrate the 200th post. Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...