Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Singapore City Gallery - Frenzeelo TV Ep. 3



You may remember that I posted an article about the very first two Frenzeelo commercials I have written previously, right? Also, you do remember that Frenzeelo has a web show that you can find on YouTube called Frenzeelo TV, right? After a long hiatus from July 2012, Frenzeelo TV has officially relaunched with a totally new format, logo and introduction. I will continue doing Frenzeelo TV twice every month. Even more, if I can. In the latest episode which is also the third episode, I will be talking about the Singapore City Gallery. The Singapore City Gallery is a free public gallery about urban planning and land use in Singapore. You can learn more about urban planning through the various interactive games, touchscreen displays, scale models and so much more. I'm not going to spoil the whole thing so go ahead and click play to watch the episode. I have also created a written article of the Singapore City Gallery early last year which you can read over here. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for the latest episodes of Frenzeelo TV.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...